Monday, February 23, 2009

What to do in a Public Restroom



1) Start shouting : I did it .. Yes! I did it! I am the best!

2) When u see someone rushing in, go occupy the loo and dont come out until d person
losses it in his/her pants

3) Put itching powder on the toilet seats..

4) Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."

5) Ask for some Change!

6) Take out the "men at work" board from an under construction site and place it
outside the restroom.

7) While shitting, make a corporate call and say " i'm in a meeting.. i tried hard
to push it, but finally dropped the matter"

8) Tell them this is the first time you have been in a toilet in your life !

9) Suddenly start running here and there shouting bomb. bomb.. but this can also
land u in jail

10) Wet your pants wid water and walk proudly in and out

11)Say "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!dat felt gooooooooooooood!!"

No comments: