Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cool T-Shirt Quotes


DO u beleive in love at first sight or
should i drive past u again?

Don't be so open-minded your brains fall out.

This was written on the back of a biker's T:
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, THE BITCH FELL OFF!

God is real, unless U declare him an integer

"I am always right, Never wrong.
I thought i was wrong once, but I was wrong!!"

Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?

marry had a little lamb...it was delicious

Surprise me!...say something smart

To all you virgins... thanks for nothing.

umm..now look at that..
sorry! no, i wasnt talking about ur face.

why r u looking at me ..huh ?
...i am not ur Dad

Smile is the second best thing which You can do with Ur lIps

God made MUD, God made Dirt
God made Galz, So guyz can FLirt

Most ppl are only alive bcuz its illegal to shoot them.. and u r one of those lucky assholes.

virginity is not dignity
it is lack of OPPURTUNITY

Watz that uglyy thinggg on ur shoulderzz???
ohh ! sori, itz ur face ;)

I'm a lesbian trapped in this man's body

WHY LOOKING AT ME COME HUG ME

I hate jokes but still I love You

who says nothing is impossible? i;ve been doin nothing for years..

If I told u tht u had a nice body, will u hold it against me!!

Taj Mahal
The greatest erection by man for his love.

"I am 6, wanna be 9?"

In case of fire use the hose below

Ask ur boobs to stop staring at my eyes!!

Love ur neighbour..just don't get caught

You loved me and changed the history of my life.
Let me love you and change the geograpgy of your life.

Marriages defeat Mathematics..How else can u explain 1+1=3..???

Come behind the pyramid & I will make u a mummy

Dont drink water.... fishes fuck in it

Early to bed & early to rise
makes a man healthy, wealthy & wise
& makes his wife sleep with other guys

If ur father is poor---ur fate but if ur father in law is poor then it's ur foolishness