Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jennifer Paints The Porche

Jennifer, the blonde was getting desperate for money. She decided to go to her neighbourhood and look for some simple jobs as a handy woman. She knocked on the door of a house, a man answered and told her, “Yes, I think I have a job for you. Do you think you can paint the porch?”

"Sure, of course I can,” said Jennifer obviously overjoyed.

“That’s great, how much do you want me to pay you?” asked the man.

“Is fifty bucks all right?” Jennifer asked.

“Yes, no problem at all. Please find the paint, the paint brush and all the equipment you might need in the garage.”

The man went back into his house. His wife had been listening, and immediately she asked “Fifty bucks! That’s a good deal, but does she know the porch goes all the way around the house?”

“Well, she must, she was standing right on it!” her husband replied happily.

About 30 minutes later, Jennifer knocked on the door. “I’m all finished,” she told the surprised homeowner. The man was amazed at her speed!

“You painted the whole porch?” He needed to confirm it apparently.

“Yeah, I even had some paint left, so I put on two coats!” Jennifer replied.

The man reached into his wallet to pay Jennifer when she exclaimed “Oh, by the way, that’s not a Porch, it’s a Ferrari.”

No comments: